For the Board of Management, its employees , volunteers and the people they are working with are the best at what they do and achieve. Their actions and decisions are guided by a set of five fundamental and unifying values; integrity, courage, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Integrity: We take responsibility for our actions in an honest and transparent way
- Courage : We dare to create new and better ways of doing our tasks
- Accountability : We take responsibility for decisions and actions to achieve agreed outcomes
- Respect : We consider and understand the perspective and contribution of others
- Excellence : We continuously improve our performance to achieve outstanding outcomes for all through our programmes and services.